Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sapphire Siren Swatches & EOTD

After seeing Silhouette Screams doing a few looks with this palette I just had to try it out, so I picked one up. It is the Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Sapphire Siren and it is LOVELY! They had some testers in store so I swatched it in store before buying it and I loved how smooth these are.

I will definitely be picking up some more of these palettes. I picked these up at Rexall Pharmacy here in Canada and they were $9.99. Rexall often has sales so I will wait for a sale to pick up more of these, I'll also be checking out if they are cheaper at Wal-Mart, I know at Zellers they were 2-3$ more which is stupid.

All swatches done in natural lighting (no flash) and on top of a thin layer of Pixie Epoxy.



This is the EOTD I did the day after buying the quad. It is a recreation of this blog entry again over at Silhouette Screams.

Sorry for the really crappy lighting the sun was setting and I still haven't figured out how to take nice, accurate, pictures without the use of actual sunlight.




This one is blurry to show you that these are very shimmery.





What I used:
UDPP lid to eyebrow.
Pixie Epoxy on lid and crease.
Maybelline Eyestudio quad in Sapphire Siren
  • White shade on lid and lower lashline.
  • Aqua shade in crease and above and on the lower lashline.
  • Navy shade to darken crease, outer vee and on lower lashline.
Maybelline One by one mascara.
Sephore black cream liner on upper lashline.
Sephora black kohl liner on waterline.



2 comments:

  1. Oooo thses shades are so pigmented! Love the look! fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTAYYYYYY and I'm not just saying that because it's a recreation of my look :3 and your swatches are so good, mine are going to look so poo in comparison XD

    ReplyDelete