Saturday, February 12, 2011

Morgana Cryptoria new lipstick releases!



New lippies are finally released at Morgana Cryptoria, and since Melissa brought back samples I get to try out a whole bunch of these! I ordered 24 samples!

Here's what I ordered:

New Collection:

- Gilded Lime
- Enchanted Emerald
- Violet Banana
- Fire in the Sky
- Enchanted Sapphire
- Tangerine Twist
- Very Strawberry
- Amethyst
- Shifting Violet
- Gilded Cerise
- Dianthus
- Roses & Violets
- Plumeria

Old Collection:
- Shrieking Violet
- Pumpkin Eater
- Azalea Blue
- Licorice
- 24 Karat Pumpkin
- Twinkling Rubies
- Otherworldly
- Lush
- Love Lies Bleeding
- Sangria
- Goldrush


Samples are 1$ each and shipping is also 1$ on orders containing only samples.

I'm so excited about these!
What about you my kittens are you ordering any of the new shades? If so which ones are you most interested in?


No comments:

Post a Comment