Friday, November 19, 2010

2nd Evil Shades order + Swatches

Yay I always love receiving Evil Shades orders! The first pictures shows my 2 orders pictured together but I will be making 2 posts for them, I should post the next one tomorrow. I placed the first order and a week after my boyfriend gifted me the second order :)

By the time I got the second order I had already put my samples into little jars that's why you see those jars in the pictures.

I won't re-swatch the lipsticks as you can see them all in this post. I did however re-swatch the full size shadows I got as I'm unhappy with my previous swatches of the sample sizes.

Orders 2 & 3 together, the lipsticks I bought are Stiletto, Devilista, Primrose Path, and Bane.

The sample sizes in jars.

I've been playing around with modifying my pictures and this one is the first, let me know what you guys think and how I can improve. The next pictures are all the same order and taken without flash in sunlight.



The next 2 pictures are taken with flash.





I took a little break between batches of swatches to play with my kitty Moogie. She loves chasing shadows and was having a blast going after the shadow my brush was making.

7 comments:

  1. Omg, I want Sylph! Will you please swatch the lippies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Christina, Cerberus is AMAZING I plan on buying a full size soon.

    @ Robyn look at the beginning of my post I put up a link to swatches of all the lippies :) And Sylph is very pretty, it usually applies a little more sheer than in the swatches though, very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! Looks like a great Evil Shades haul! And the kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of Infernal, Cerberus and Sylph. And omg kittehhhhh ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swatches turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Peach Thank you :) I thought I would show 1 of the 2 kitties behind the name of Cosmetics & CATS :3

    @ SS They are all gorgeous! Cerberus is a bit more red than in my pictures. And yes fat kitteh pictures :P

    @Phyrra Thank you! I'm still learning to take better pictures, I don't have a fancy camera, just a point & shoot but it seems to be doing the job!

    ReplyDelete