Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meow swatches

My next order was with Meow Cosmetics I took advantage of their Birthday sale and of their Friday the 13th collection since it only comes out on Friday the 13.

I got a few shadow samples and 2 foundation samples (not shown in the pictures) in Inquisitive Sphynx and Siamese in the Purrr-fect puss coverage (I think I am going to try their pampered puss formula next), since I have never worn foundation I am not sure if they are a good match. They sort of cover the redness I have on my cheeks and nose but I don't know if I need a darker shade since it does make me a tiny bit paler, or if I took the wrong cat breed so I'm a little lost there.

I do love their shadows, I fell in love with Lace Lingerie and Tropical right away. Also I got 2 free samples which is great since I usually only get 1. Well on to the pictures!

L to R: Lost Rainforest: Tropical, Guilty Pleasures: Lace Lingerie and Midnight Feast, Friday the 13th : Trepidation, Unlucky, Accident, Skeptic, Fate, Cursed, Free sample: Assault, Clara H.




L to R: Friday the 13th: Cursed, Fate, Skeptic, Accident, Unlucky, Trepidation, Free samples: Clara H. and Assault, Guilty Pleasures: Midnight Feast and Lace Lingerie, Lost Rainforest: Tropical



L to R: Friday the 13th: Cursed, Fate, Skeptic, Accident, Unlucky, and Trepidation.



Free samples: Clara H. and Assault, Guilty Pleasures: Midnight Feast and Lace Lingerie, Lost Rainforest: Tropical

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THOSE PURPLES. I decided I needed them. Then I looked to see what colors they were and I actually have them both. BEST feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always awesome! I went and got myself a full size of Lace Lingerie not too long ago because I just loved it too much.

    ReplyDelete