Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello blogging world!

Hello everyone!

I've always wanted to try blogging, and well, here's my start!

I've always loved make-up but never really got into it; it never lasted, took too long to do, never came out right, and I couldn't afford MAC, which I then thought was the only worthwhile make-up out there, BOY was I WRONG!

Then I FINALLY decided to get myself a tube of Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer (bought for myself as a reward for losing 25 pounds, but that's a whole other story!) and it completely changed my make-up world! I started reading make-up blogs and found out about all these wonderful indie companies out there and most wonderfully I learned about SAMPLE SIZES, needless to say I was hooked!

So I won't be doing any in-depth reviews quite yet as I have mostly ordered from already well-known Indie companies, but I will be posting swatches, everyone loves swatches, I know I do! I *might* post some EOTD's but they won't be all that great as I am still a beginner.

So keep checking back as I have quite a few swatches already all photographed and ready to go up. First up will of course be the lovely Fyrinnae :) Man I love those guys!

Minou

No comments:

Post a Comment