Friday, September 17, 2010

Evil Shades sale + New cuticle cream!

As usual Evil Shades is having a weekend sale! Here's a copy of the newsletter:

Weekend Sale/Specials for 9/17-9/19

Liquid Sin gloss $5.00

Mythology full size $3.50

Starz glitter shadows $3.50

Also introducing Evil Shades Bewitching cuticle balm!

I am excited to try her new cuticle cream! Next time I order I will be picking up a sample size of it for sure, I have been wanting to try one for a while now. Once I do I will post a review of it.

Picture property of www.evilshades.com

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! Replying to your comment about the garter belt here. :-)

    You can get it from Five and Diamond: http://www.fiveanddiamond.com/store/product.php?productid=107&cat=0&page=&featured=Y

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete