First of all a big welcome to all my new followers! Glad to see all of you :)
I'd also like to say a big thank you to Wendi from Makeup Zombie for featuring me on her blog!
I've done a little shopping this week and here is what I picked up from Wal-Mart:
- A set of new make-up bags, Eeeeee Zebra :P
- The new Maybeline One by One Volum' express mascara.
- FINALLY found the Wet n' Wild cream liner, got that in black.
- L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base, I've seen a few bloggers review this and love so I thought I'd give it a try, though applying one more face product in the morning is annoying lol!
- Hard Candy blush in Honeymoon, I already own Living Doll and it is so far my favourite blush, so I thought I would give another of their blushes a try.
-Wet n' Wild Don't Steal My Thunder palette. I have yet to find any of the new palettes in stores. Have any fellow Canadians managed to find any, or have they not reached us yet? I was also unable to find any of the Holiday palettes :( This one is pictured separately only because I forgot to include it in the first picture and once I realized that I had already unpackaged all my new goodies!
Here is what I got from Sephora's:
I made two trips for all of this lol!
- I picked up the wrong pencil liner the first time around, I guess I did not grab the one I had tested. I will review both but I'll just say right now the new Sephora waterproof flash pencil does not even apply to my waterline let alone stay there. So I went back to pick up the Sephora brand khol liner which stays as well on my waterline as UD's 24/7 liners, which is for not very long but longer than any other brand so far.
- I got the Sephora Black Smoky liner first and then loved it so much I went back to pick up a brown. I preferred Statue Bronze over the regular matte brown but they were sold out. The MUA offered me a sample and she took down my phone number so they could call me when it comes in.
- I also got the Sephora brand double ended Winged Brush on sale for 8$ instead of the regular 23$! I'd been coveting that brush for so long! I tried it out and few times and I love it so I went back to pick up a second one while it was still on sale.
Finally here is my Sita kitty laying on the other end of my yoga mat while I was taking pictures of my new goodies. I love it when she lays like this with her little pawpaws half in the air, it's so adorable! You would swear she was posing, everytime I took a picture she shifted in a new position :3